• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International Tegra 3] Rooting... How long does it take?

Dudditz

Android Enthusiast
May 25, 2010
Dundee
OK, I'm no novice to rooting an android, flash plenty of ROMs etc, had it down to a fine art once I got the hang of it.

Obviously the process on the One X is somewhat different but I have watched the vids, read the tutorials so I'm happy enough to go ahead.

All I am wondering really is, from getting started to getting a custom ROM onto the device, how long does it take?

As in I am itching to do it but it's getting late etc so I might just leave it until tomorrow but I really wanna do it now :D

+1
I for one will wait until the devs release a new "stable" functioning rom that it like more than the current one.
I personally did not like sense so i installed the Nova Launcher. One thing in particular, it does away with the stupid 3 vertical dots settings bar at the bottom of the display!

2012-05-13_08-15-21.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones