1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[International Tegra 3] STUCK!!! ARHD HTC One X

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mgf8384, Apr 25, 2012.

1. mgf8384

mgf8384 Lurker

Hello all...i hope someone can help. I'm new to flashing roms and could really use some assistance. My bootloader is unlocked, and i'm rooted. I flashed LEEDROID 4.0 yesterday, but want to try ARHD. Everytime i reboot, i get stuck on HTC screen. I've done full wipe etc...but still no luck. Somebody mentioned about manually flashing boot.img first, which i did and 'okay' was shown. Flashed the rom, and still no luck. I'm doing something wrong and could use some help. I've been trying this for hours! Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Have you checked the MD5 checksum of the download? Basically it checks the integrity of the file to make sure the download was corrupt/incomplete.

Download this: Download MD5 Checker 2.31 Free - A utility that can verify downloads with an MD5 checksum - Softpedia

Unzip it and use it to check the MD5 of what you've downloaded (on the phone if possible, you'll need to mount the phone as an external disk on the PC). There should be instructions in the zip file and the MD5 you want to check against is this

Code (Text):
    1. 5A92C12C105D6B6A9CD48286A0131E7B

3. navzptc

navzptc Lurker

Try "fastboot erase cache".

If you downloaded the boot.img package and used the .bat file in that, then the erase cache command is included.

El Presidente likes this.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews