• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Update help

j4ffa

Dec 23, 2012
Uk
Hi all i rooted my phone a few month ago with CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4. and odin 3 anyway i noticed this weekend a new upgrade was available for the phone and since i have rooted it. I cant update that way so want to know where i go now what update do i go for anybody got a link all the help would be great cheers

btw newbie

I think you'll find thats for o2 branded. Here's a link for the UK unbranded

SamMobile Firmware Page

It's the one at the top

Also everytime I've flash firmware via odin it has completely wiped the phone of all data, inc internal SD ( not external SD ). So make sure you back up all your data

what do you mean when i got the phone it was on o2 but had been unlocked thats why i got that one will try the one you recommended tho cheers will back everything up now wasnt sure thats why i asked didnt want to do it and then go ahh %^&*(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones