• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help International use

Sprint service works great in Mexico and I had a crappy phone in Dec. I used to have the HTC Touch Pro before upgrading and the signal strengh in Cancun and further down south was better than at home. With Skype for windows I played voip called for free as Sprint upgraded me to the world data pack for my trip. Call quality was amazing on voip compared to here. Sprint world service sent me a txt the minute I got off the plane with their international number to call with any issues and then checked in with me a day later to make sure the service was working well. They also prorated the $40 charge to just $10 for the 7 days I was down there. Very pleased with the customer service.

Reactions: BenChase7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones