1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[International] Which ROM are you using?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ghost10bxl, Feb 4, 2013.

1. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Ive never heard of it tbh mate

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dan55

dan55 Android Expert

yeah I've heard of fox hound. think it is supposed to be good

3. funkylogik

Whats good about it mate?
    Where do u live btw? Sorry im nosey n people dont fill in thier full profile, dammit! Lol :p

4. dan55

dan55 Android Expert

hi
    no idea, just what i heard on the net street :-D
    Sheffield, you?

5. funkylogik

Word on the netstreet lol ;)
    Just outside Glasgow bud :beer:

6. Mattb81

Mattb81 Well-Known Member

Running an ASOP ROM currently (HydRX) but may revert back to NEAT which I have as a backup. Not sure if I prefer touchwiz roms or not.

7. simes6600

simes6600 Well-Known Member

been running the various versions of UltimaRom since before xmas. never had a prob with it. silky smooth, and the customisable aroma installer is second to none. built in JB domination and a host of other tricks. highly recommended.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1911572

8. Yatezy

Yatezy Android Enthusiast

I'm dual booting between Ultima v9 and Paranoid Android v3 at the minute.

I like AOSP because it's simple, easy and nice to look at plus PAs option make it super cool but I miss Sammys options

9. xutos2000

xutos2000 Lurker

Ultimarom v9 and 10.1.....really sweet.:)

10. xutos2000

xutos2000 Lurker

Trying slimbean...humm. give it a try:)

11. Theshawty

Theshawty Lurker

I've tried most roms out there, aosp and TW-based and I want to run something aosp. Want to, but I can't and won't because I need a 100% reliable phone. Aosp, for this phone, is shit. Everything either works half-assed or not at all because of the lack of sources.

I will not run aosp-themed TW because that just ruins the feeling of sweet aosp.

The only thing bigger than my hatred for TouchWiz, is my need of a fully reliable phone. Also, the camera rocks.

12. Warl0ck

Warl0ck Member

Ive been through NeatRom Lite,Omega and now Cyanogen mod nighties. I wonder whats next,im a flashing addict lol :D but i think il be sticking with CM for awhile ;)

13. barefootpilot

barefootpilot Well-Known Member

Currently running Paranoid Android 3.15, AOSP based on CM 10 (I think...). Came from wanamlite which I had for ages and liked, just wanted to try something new and see how it went (keeping my wanam nandroid though!).

So far no major issues, everything seems to work fine and battery life seems ok although a bit early to tell for sure (24 hours is a bit short for full eval). None of the reported problems with wifi, camera etc, all good.

Will run it for few days and see if I can spot any problems but so far no deal breakers for me. Didn't use much of the samsung touchwiz stuff, and I like the customisation available on CM roms.

14. Jon_LTD

Jon_LTD Android Expert

I've been mighty quiet these last few months, but I'll contribute!

I'm UltimaROM but a rather old build [8.1.1 - Ifrit]. I've relocated and got a new job since January so I've not had much time to do what I want as far as this phone as far as trying new roms and playing about with it. Still, a cracking phone and this rom [although feels a little clunky at times] hasn't really given me any issues.

funkylogik likes this.
  15. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

I'm currently running on cyanogenmod 10 stable. Sometimes I hate it, and sometimes I don't. One of the disadvantages is that my phone would automatically restart if it is heavily loaded (sort of).

16. jamiethemac

jamiethemac Member

After spending time with MIUI, Ultima, CM and Foxhound, I've finally settled on Omega.

17. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

So, how is your new rom ?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews