• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] wifi, cam wont work after flashing custom rom. Galaxy s3

Had issues with camera app in CM10, but no other ROM and was running PA for a while.

Make sure you do a complete factory reset; wipe Dalvik cache and try the latest CM ROM / Or what ever you choose and see if that helps

Should'nt need to flash the camera or radio separately but that maybe the fix.

What are the exact versions you are trying to flash; maybe these are known issues?

Upvote 0
Had issues with camera app in CM10, but no other ROM and was running PA for a while.

Make sure you do a complete factory reset; wipe Dalvik cache and try the latest CM ROM / Or what ever you choose and see if that helps

Should'nt need to flash the camera or radio separately but that maybe the fix.

What are the exact versions you are trying to flash; maybe these are known issues?
I followed all the steps, cleared dalvik cache and the other steps that are given with the rom. Still no luck. Im on stock 4.1.2 with root. Do I need to flash bandbase when I change my rom ? And I tried cm 10.1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones