1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Internet and 3G gone??????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chitownperri, Jan 4, 2012.

1. chitownperri

chitownperri Newbie
    None

Nov 18, 2010
    Male
    Chicago,IL
    My phone's internet and 3G dont work...I dont mean the 3G icon is white...I mean its totally GONE :thinking: I've tried the battery pull while the phone is still powered up just like the Cricket support would tell you to do first...NO DICE....I've tried the *228 thing still nothing...I even powered down my phone for a whole 20 minutes NOTHING.....I have an android phone thats no better than a regular no extra features minute phone....I can rarely receive pics and texts either its just sad I wanna know if any of you people had any suggestions on what I should do before I go thru the whole song and dance for cricket just to get the normal expected runaround......PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Advertisement

2. Gmash

Gmash Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    neither Here nor There
    Sorry, it sounds like you'll have to deal with Cricket customer service (*611). The good news is they can probably reset your data connection from their end and fix the problem over the phone. Make sure you bring up your text and pix problem while you have them on the line. You might be on hold for a while so you might as well make it worth it. Good luck!

chitownperri likes this.
  3. chitownperri

chitownperri Newbie
    None

Nov 18, 2010
    Male
    Chicago,IL
    Yeah I knew it would come down to that I was trying to avoid them if at all possible lol I might as well bite the bullet and call thanks anyway Gmash