• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root internet browser problem

ronysam

Lurker
May 17, 2011
Hi all, I just got my Samsung Galaxy GT-I9003, but i cant acces internet using the default internet which i got with sl so dl a new browser dolpin and it also showig the same problem that ...webpage not avilable but ican use opera and some other browser which have no flash...pls help me wat should i do..:):):):):):)

If you just got the phone here is a startup list that may help.
1. Use getting started helps (setup)
2. Make sure you are connected with your provider's towers. If VZW dial *228 opt 2. If phone has not been set up then opt 1. Just because some features are working does not necessarily mean the phone is already.
3. Go into settings (play around to find) and check how you receive and allow.(filters etc.
4. If you are on Verizon, then call tech support. They can provide you with most answers about your phone a lot faster than you can find them here. Not that this forum doesn't help, but talking to them is a whole lot faster than waiting. They have almost always given me straight simple info and friendly. If you are with ATT, then I'm sorry. I just dumped them after 37 years because of no concern for customer service.
(NEGATIVE ADVERTISEMENT!!) Olskool

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones