1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Internet Connection

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joe645, Nov 10, 2021.

1. joe645

joe645 Newbie

Something changed or became defective on my S10E. Whenever I leave my local internet/wifi location and travel to whereever, I lose my internet. Previously, I could do the same and the phone would find a local wifi and I would never see the NO Internet Connection message on my phone.As for the settings on the phone, I haven't made any changes to warrant this issue.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

From what you've described, it sounds more likely that something in the networks changed and not your phone.

"NO Internet Connection"
    , that's only something you'd see if the phone didn't have any internet access at all, like if it didn't have a cellular data connection or a WiFi connection. Check you've got cellular data enabled in Settings, also see if the APN details are correct and present for your carrier.

As for not finding and connecting to a local WiFi AP, like in your local Starbucks or whatever, maybe that changed? Perhaps they changed the password?

#2 mikedt, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  3. iBowToAndroid

iBowToAndroid Android Enthusiast

When you're away from wifi, if you're not seeing the 4G icon up in the status bar next to the signal strength, then you're not getting a mobile data connection.

You need to make sure that the Mobile Data toggle is actually turned On, and then also make sure that your carrier's Access Point Name (APN) is configured correctly

mikedt, Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

See previous posts in this thread for possible ideas and solutions.

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

care to be more specific? examples? have you tried other suggestions like @mikedt suggested? what phone do you have?

mikedt likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S10e Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10e release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews