1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Internet CONTINUOUSLY dropping!!! :,(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TiffPowell, Jan 21, 2011.

1. TiffPowell

TiffPowell Newbie
    None

Nov 29, 2010
    I have had the MyTouch 4g for about 2 months now and I love the phone.
    However, in the past week or so I have seen continuous decline in the ability to access the internet.
    It went from rarely dropping for a few moments to now dropping multiple times a day for 30 mins or longer.
    I have tried all I know to try, I have deleted all my text messages (as I had well over 500 in my queue), I have deleted the cache in my browser, I have restarted the wireless network time and time again, I have restarted the phone itself, performed a battery pull and logged out and back in to the FB app (the place I notice the drop the most since I am always on that app).
    Today it has dropped multiple times and about an hour ago it started dropping again, I did all the necessary troubleshooting steps, nothing has improved, the internet will connect long enough to get through the first half of a song on youtube and then drop suddenly. I am at my wit's end with this phone, PLEASE HELP!:mad:
    Also, one last note, I am in the city of Atlanta, I have heard years ago that connection here can be spotty, I however have 4g service all day everyday, so I don't believe that can be the case, I just thought I should mention it as well.

Advertisement

2. famished

famished Well-Known Member
    None

Call t-mo and ask them to reset your tower location?