1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Internet Drops Out During Bluetooth Use

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by flashstein, May 20, 2011.

1. flashstein

flashstein Lurker

Let me start by saying I have beeen building and repairing PC for around ten years I am somewhat savvy with all this flashing and what not. I have been streaming radio to a FM stereo via wireless Bluetooth FM transmitter. Icarus Mod 1.0, 1.1, CM6 all builds/CM7 all builds. They are all having the same issue the internet simply drops out during the use of the Bluetooth. Simply engaging Bluetooth does nothing but once you pair a device the problem starts does any one have a solution. How do I report this issue?

WIFI on or off has no effect.
    After some digging on Google seems this is an issue so hopefully there will be a resolution soon. Well back to stock for now.

UPDATE: As it seems I am the only one with this issue with A2DP not working correctly while streaming anything. I have found that not using WIFI is best resolution.Here is what I did to get this thing streaming via bluetooth Transmitter no issues no for around an hour of streaming.
    1. Reboot Phone
    2. engage Bluetooth and radio app
    3. Put in Airplane Mode
    4. the apps should automatically restart once airplane mode is released and hoepfully your stream will turn back on and VIOLA!

The trick was to start all the apps before using airplane mode ?!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

look up making a logcat and sending it to pipkk2 (for cm6) or isaacj87 (cm7 and icarus1.1) through the wiki at prepaidandroid.org

flashstein likes this.
  3. flashstein

flashstein Lurker

Seems this requires the SDK . I will have to wait till I at my home computer.