1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support internet problem GS4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by damazz, May 31, 2013.

1. damazz

damazz New Member

May 31, 2013
    So basically my 4G is not working at all.. i can use only wi-fi. i've tried setting to default the APN settings (even tho i didn't change anything), i turned the Data Network mode - On and i'm not sure what to do now.. I don't have any "battery saving" apps ( i read that they might cause this kind of problem)..
    i'm lost guys, any help is appreciated :(

tnx

Advertisement

2. sincarafan

sincarafan Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Male
    Port Richey, FL
    Did this happen since you got the phone or did it just all of a sudden stop working? I had this issue when I first got my phone, but what it was, was t-mobile didnt even have me on a data plan for some odd reason.

3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Male
    Survival
    North Carolina

Welcome to the forum damazz. :ciao:

I had the same problem like sincarafan described even though I signed up for unlimited data plan when I bought the phone. If you haven't signed up at myt-mobile.com do that and check your services to see if you have a data plan. If I remember right I got a notification on my phone that I didn't have a data plan. I don't know if they have some kind of problem or its a tactic trying to get you to upgrade even more.

4. sincarafan

sincarafan Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Male
    Port Richey, FL
    Atma, did they have you in their system as having a Blackberry instead of the Gs4 to? They did with me. lol

5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Male
    Survival
    North Carolina

No, not that I remember. If they had I think I would have cancelled my account. :D