• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help internet problem reply importrant

no one is answering you because you have not explained anything.
we are NOT mind readers. so what is your problem?
what phone do you have?
what works, what don't.....

and you just posting up blank posts with ???? marks just makes us want to tell you to go jump off a cliff....
if you will write up a proper post explaining exactly what you have, and what you have done to trouble shoot the problem,
then you will get a response.

Until then, you won't get a thing.

Upvote 0
I have changed to lollipop.it is suspended all time ant it is very slow. I do not want to apk install

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-11-22-31-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-22-31-04.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_2016-08-11-22-30-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-22-30-59.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
If I am understanding correctly, you state you changed to lollipop. Assuming this was an update, you can either clear the cache and data for your browser, or just jump the gun and do a factory reset. Taking OTA updates, especially major ones, can sometimes leave old "stuff" behind which may interfere with things like internet connections.
If you reset, just be sure to save any pics etc as it will wipe out your data.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Codes? Not clear on what you mean by that.
First of all, are you having trouble connecting to the internet via wifi or 4g?

Second, is the issue you are having while using the browser? (when I stated to clear your data and cache from the browser, I meant to do it from the "manage applications" setting, not just clearing the cookies)

Third, is your email and other data services connecting and syncing fine or are those having trouble connecting also?

Reactions: Wise11
Upvote 0
If your signal is weak that can be from several issues. It could be your provider is experiencing an outage on one (or more) of its towers. If so, that would effect everyone in your area. It would also be local to your area. Try taking your phone a few miles to an area where the connection is usually good and see if that changes it. If the problem is the telecom, then there's very little you can do other than report it to them.

If others with the same telecom service provider in your area are not having problems, then it could be that you've had some problem with your phone resulting from your upgrade. It doesn't necessarily happen immediately and a factory reset would rule that out. If you have a weak signal everywhere you go and it continues after a factory reset, it might be that the radio on your phone is starting to fail. If that's the case, you will have to repair it or replace it.

It's really hard to tell until you've done the basic troubleshooting.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones