1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support internet useage?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by casey89, Jun 6, 2011.

1. casey89

casey89 Lurker
    None

May 6, 2011
    hi, just wondering whether 500mb is enough internet for the month without getting any additional charges, as i have found a deal on o2 which is 100mins 500txs and 500mb internet allowance. I have already got the galaxy s2 but im on unlimted interent so not sure how much i am useing a month or how i would find out? The tx's or mins arn't an issue just the interent is.

Also has anybody found any cheepish screen protectors that actually fit and dont leave fingerprint marks everytime you touch the screen??

Advertisement

2. xmjox

xmjox Well-Known Member
    None

Have a read of this thread

As for finding out how much you've used, you could get an app such as 3G Watchdog free from the app store. This will only be a rough guide though. If you're on o2 already, you should be able to log in to My o2 and check on there how much you've used so far in this month, and look at previous bills to see how much you've used then too

casey89 likes this.
  3. casey89

casey89 Lurker
    None

May 6, 2011
    thanks i have downloaded that app so i'll see how much i use. No im not on 02 im on t-mobile but i have a flexable booster with unlimited internet, i want to get another one as a suprise for my boyfriend but he doesnt use his phone alot just going on the internet and checking facebook twitter ect.. oh and playing games