• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Intrdoucing Myself To All...Hello

D

Deleted User

Hey everyone i'm introducing myself for newbies here at android forums.

Reason i Joined: i had multiple of phones and had great experiences with the them, so after i found out about CyanogenMod and finally learned how to install them, then i learned how to develop roms, and decided Android Forums was the best place to shate my builds to the public.

How Did i become a Developer: i came a developer when i first got my first PSP (PlayStation Protable) in 2010 my dev name during 2010 to 2014 was originally "g7755725" many called me by g77, however that name was tarnished after users kept complaing that their devices wete bricking from my builds, but as i kniw all my builds are always tested before release, if it fails then i just dont release it, montys before 2015 i changed my dev name to "Cyberdev" since i wanted to start fresh and clean.

What Devices Do I Own: i used to have 7 diffrent phones throughout the year, but after testing certain things theybstoppd working, i currently own a Avid 4G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Trio Stealth G7, HTC EVO 4G.

Do i support other models beyond of what i have: yes i do even though devices i currently do not have because of no money, i buiod and release test builds and i rely on the users to submiit issues to fix those issue before they come out of test build mode

Is there any hate against Android Forms?: no i dont the mods were very nice, they treat you well and doing a fantastic job, i believe Android Forums can beat XDA Forums anyday.

How did you find Android Forums?: well i was looking on google for roms, but thus site showed up so i clicked it and here i am.

Im just gere to make everyone feel awesomeband get there dvice supported in my development hope thie intro helps introducing me have a blessed day/year

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones