• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Intro] Android L 5.0 LRX16E for LG G3 F400S

Can you elaborate on how you got this OTA when it's not even out yet?! instead of making me more impatient!!! i just checked again and no such update for my G3.

I don't care if downgrading is possible, i'm trying to figure out how you UPGRADED!!!

It's over @ XDA-DEVELOPERS & MY LG CELL PHONES:

My LG Cell Phones |

It's for the Korean Variant Only & most likely,not 100% ready for prime time/daily use.

Upvote 0
Can you elaborate on how you got this OTA when it's not even out yet?! instead of making me more impatient!!! i just checked again and no such update for my G3.

I don't care if downgrading is possible, i'm trying to figure out how you UPGRADED!!!
Relax. The moto X pure edition just got a trial build. The g3 in Poland is the first to get the update. It will be here in the USA soon.

Kinda expected lg not to change the nav bar but that's something easily fixable.

Now the question is, is it possible to have 5.0 and root? Probably have to wait for a bumpd rom first based off the 5.0 build.

Whatever the case, if you are rooted don't take any updates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones