• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

intro.....

hello, I have recently purchased a droid1 and have been reading some of the threads about the operating system (android) and actually was able to manually update to the first FRG01b build, and now was kinda wondering about FRG22 so I decided to join so I could possibly ask some questions,I am amature when it comes to smartphones this is my first, I do have some computer experience but am not a professional in any way lol, I also like to game on both PC and numerous game platforms,I would like to get a bit more familiar with things like rooting and kinda stay somewhat up to date with the possibilities of the the phone and the android operating system,hopefully this forum can help me with that.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones