1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Intro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Butcherbird, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Butcherbird

Butcherbird New Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Hi

First time old fart 3G owner with an HTC Desire, and a vast empty pit of knowledge which I'm hoping these forums will help fill.

Particularly looking for a music widget that will allow take-up of i-Tunes music, and a messaging widget that will present messages in a time-of-arrival format (not threaded, as in that pre-loaded, or linked (apparently) to facebook). (Don't have a facebook account - receive twitter messages but don't send).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Regards
    Butcherbird

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums!! Glad you signed up!! :D Personally, I don't know, but I'll move this to a section where people will know. Welcome again! :)

3. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Marketing & Communications
    Essex
    Hi Butcherbird and welcome. This is a truly great site so sure you can get all the answers you need.

For the SMS I would check out either Handcent or Chomp SMS. Both are great and show texts in time format and are both very customisable so can make it look how you want. I prefer Handcent but its just a matter of preference.

As for the twitter there are many applications out there for it but I like the in built Friendstream as this does both twitter and facebook. Not being a twitter user myself there maybe one out there that does a better job on that side.

Pretty sure someone will be along shortly who can advise you on that one a little better :eek:

Butcherbird likes this.
  4. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Marketing & Communications
    Essex
    For iTunes download iTunes Sync from the market. This will make it easy to transfer all your music over :)

Butcherbird likes this.
Tags: