• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi, first cell phone cost me $3,500 mid 1980's.... $1 per minute or portion thereof. Packed a "folder" of back up batteries... Bill averaged $1,000 a month.
Been there , done that when it comes to cell phones.
Last phone was an i-Phone 4. Prior was a Blackberry fan for years. Prior to that a Palm guy. Mitsubishi or Motorola before that.
Kinda came full circle from seeking smaller to going back to a larger sized unit
( Samsung Galaxy Note 2 new toy).
Left the i-Phone for a couple of reasons... Size of screen ( I'm getting older)
and started out loving the i-cloud sync thing but ended up losing a lot of info/pics due to the distinct "library" thing... Long story, maybe my fault, but wanted to go back to a phone that simply backed up to my computer.
Yes, I know I coulda done that with the I-Phone.

Hello there, boatnut. :ciao: Thanks for signing up here at Android Forums.

You'll probably want to check out our Note 2 sub-section, where you'll find all kinds of info, tips, and help (if needed) from other folks who have the same phone.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/

I hope that helps, and that you'll enjoy your time here. :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones