1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by buttachuck, Jan 18, 2013.

1. buttachuck

buttachuck Lurker
    None

Jan 18, 2013
    Hello all,

Im brand new to the android world. I've had palms and had an iphone but recently my iphone was stolen from me (silly me didn't have insurance or my 'Find my iPhone' set up properly). Im using an HTC Evo 4G, which is a loner, for now and then I will make a decision on what new phone to get when my upgrade is available. Im interested in rooting this phone to get the newest OS. I've heard there are some stability issues so im interested in the one that is the most stable. I look forward to working with everyone on the site.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums and the Android side of the coin buttachuck. Sure sorry to hear about your loss... bummer. We do have a discussion area for your Evo that you will want to check out. It also has a link to the root section for the device within that forum. Do plenty of reading up before you proceed. It's always best to know your path before you start. Have fun with your Evo and good luck with your root. Here is a link to the Evo area: HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums