• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introducing myself....

Just saying hi..

Name's Dogfish Jones, just jumped on the Android bandwagon with the Motorola Droid a month ago and swapped it out for a Droid Incredible when it came out last Thursday. Only thing I miss from the Droid is the LED Flashlight. Been an Apple user for 4 years and got tired of waiting for Verizon to get the iPhone. Still trying to figure out why I'm still using my iPod Touch, now that I have the Incredible.

I live in St. Louis, but have lived in Alaska, Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Maryland and Texas (in reverse order). Married with two fantastic kids (6 and 3), who both know more about my phone than I do. Which is kind of weird, actually.

Just saying hi..

Name's Dogfish Jones, just jumped on the Android bandwagon with the Motorola Droid a month ago and swapped it out for a Droid Incredible when it came out last Thursday. Only thing I miss from the Droid is the LED Flashlight. Been an Apple user for 4 years and got tired of waiting for Verizon to get the iPhone. Still trying to figure out why I'm still using my iPod Touch, now that I have the Incredible.

I live in St. Louis, but have lived in Alaska, Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Maryland and Texas (in reverse order). Married with two fantastic kids (6 and 3), who both know more about my phone than I do. Which is kind of weird, actually.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones