1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Introducing myself...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mikito1976, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Mikito1976

Mikito1976 Android Enthusiast

Hey guys and gals, just stopping by in the OnePlus One section now. I've been in the Android forum for quite some time now. Previous sections are LG Optimus M, LG Esteem, LG Spirit 4G LTE, Nexus 5 (briefly), Alcatel OneTouch Fierce, Moto G 4G LTE and now the OnePlus One.
    OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black
    Unlocked, Custom Recovery TWRP, Rooted, Xposed Framework, Stock ROM. Any suggestions!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

WELCOME TO THE 1+1 FORUM Mikito1976 ! :party:

Sounds like you'll be right @ home in the ALL THINGS ROOT SECTION:

OnePlus One - All Things Root - Android Forums

I myself recommend the CM11 Nightlies & MAHDI ROM.

Nice thing about this phone,no shortage of ROMS to choose from.

Mikito1976 and confed like this.
  3. Mikito1976

Mikito1976 Android Enthusiast

Thanks!!! I like the many ROM's that are available for this phone. The Moto G 4G doesn't have that many but the guys giving support to the phone are good. I just got the phone on Monday so I'm still messing around with it. I'll see you around. Thanks again.

4. confed

confed Android Expert

Kolio has his recommendations, I have mine. I suggest SlimKat. Either way, be sure to check out the many kernels as well. They do wonders for you if you are familiar with utilizing them to their full potential.

Mikito1976 likes this.
  5. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Android Expert

Welcome to 1+1 :hello:

Development for this phone is second only to a Nexus device. You'll be on for a lot of fun!

Mikito1976 likes this.

OnePlus One Forum

The OnePlus One release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews