1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

introduction, and important question for the staff.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by funkypants, Aug 8, 2012.

1. funkypants

funkypants Lurker

hi! I bought a galaxy nexus the other day, and everything is amazing and incredible! what a revolution! quite a good upgrade from my four year old htc touch hd with windows blowbile 6.5 and broken wifi for the last 2 years and battery only lasting 2.5 hours anyway.....!

I joined this place to specifically post in this thread: androidforums.com/android-applications/151789-numeric-keypad-link-laptop.html. but the thread appears to also be exactly copied to another site, here: W W W . androidappspoint.com/18403-numeric-keypad-link-laptop.html.

so which site db was copied to which (it obviously looks like this one was copied to the other, with names in the post and dates of the respective threads)? did you have a rogue admin who took a sometime version of the db to his own site - or scraped threads and stole them that way?

thx for the answers, once I have them I was hoping to participate. so i know I'm not participating in some shady site. cheers

scary alien and Rxpert83 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

There are thread scraping sites that steal a lot of the info from this forum (and others). I know our admin has tried to limit it, but it's a tough battle. We are legit :D

3. Aston998

Aston998 Newbie

Welcome to the forum if i can help in anyway give me a buzz

Peace
    Aston998

4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

This is definitely the legitimate site, so no worries there my friend

I have also tagged your post so a moderator will see your findings and report it to the administration if need be.

Thanks ks for the heads up! :)

5. Steven58

Yup.. saw it.. called the admin on it. Thanks!

Rxpert83 likes this.