1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tech Recruiter, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Tech Recruiter

Hello!

My name is Meghan Maher and I am a Technical Recruiter for AVID Technical Resources, an IT Staffing Company headquartered in Boston. We work with clients in every industry and place both contract and permanent position. If you are currently in the market for a new position or just want to touch base to see what we may hev in the future please feel free to contact me at (617)951-1894 or meghan.maher@avidtr.com

Talk to you soon!
    Meghan

About AVID Technical Resources:

AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an
    Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.

Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of
    awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.

Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 "The Incompetent Moderator!"

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!