1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by localz, Dec 24, 2011.

1. localz

localz Lurker

hi how is everybody! i'm a android user and currently using a rooted samsung and having issues with it. i love to "tweek" out on phones electronics etc or say but anyway i was hoping to find the support i'm wanting to modify my phone the way i prefer it. im hoping and lookin forward to more out of the web and forums this is my first time joining a site like this and believe im not the only person that have phone issues so far i been able to somewhat fix some problems with reading posts here and i hope to fix others as well. i'm using a metro pcs samsung admire rooted and not "booted" to say because my phone is now stuck on the samsung logo that blinks and just vibrates 3 times. please help me.. thank you!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums and I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. I would suggest that you look into the root area for your Admire for the best support possible for your root problem. Here is a link to that area for you.
    Admire - All Things Root - Android Forums Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

localz likes this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

localz likes this.
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays! ;)

localz likes this.