1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ems56rn, May 4, 2012.

1. ems56rn

ems56rn Lurker
    None

Apr 30, 2012
    Hi- I have been an Android user since the HTC Eris came out. I am looking for honest answers and have discovered Verizon customer support doesn't have a clue.
    How may times can you clerly state what you are looking for and get home and find you've been screwed again?! Just sayin...

I did my research, looking for an android with a 1.2 or 1.5 dual core processor 1 GB Ram, a decent camera and , here's the rub...more INTERNAL APP memory.
    Was sold a Droid Razar today...oh-there's 16 gn internal memory, 10 usable. I SPECIFICALLY told them what I wanted the memory for. Then the salesman transferred the files over along with the sd card. Tere was a couple of apps that were not backed up and he never said anything before switching it over. So now passwords and protected info on an app is gone.

Advertisement

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Welcome to AF, glad you found us, and we here you on Verizon, that is what happens when your bridges get to big. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask

3. ems56rn

ems56rn Lurker
    None

Apr 30, 2012
    Hi- I have been an Android user since the HTC Eris came out. I am looking for honest answers and have discovered Verizon customer support doesn't have a clue.
    How may times can you clerly state what you are looking for and get home and find you've been screwed again?! Just sayin...

I did my research, looking for an android with a 1.2 or 1.5 dual core processor 1 GB Ram, a decent camera and , here's the rub...more INTERNAL APP memory.
    Was sold a Droid Razar today...oh-there's 16 gn internal memory, 10 usable. I SPECIFICALLY told them what I wanted the memory for. Then the salesman transferred the files over along with the sd card. Tere was a couple of apps that were not backed up and he never said anything before switching it over. So now passwords and protected info on an app is gone.