• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introduction

Well, hi....

I just joined Android Forums....

I dont quite have much knowledge about the android world
(But ironically i own 1.... so i am gonna visit here often asking for help... :p)

One more thing... Since i am from India, english is my 2nd language... so plz excuse if i make small grammatical mistakes....

I knw this post is NOT for "support questions", but I would really like to know how do i create new posts....I can only find link for the introductions post...

Well, thanks a lot in advance (for i hope you all are gonna help me a lot with my android) :) :)

Welcome to Android Forums VibesGrt.:)

No worries on your English, I guarantee you are better at it than I would be in your native tongue.:p

As far as the new post, you should be all set. You should see a "New Thread" button to start a new topic in various forums and a "Reply" button at the top and bottom of each thread as well as a quick reply box at the bottom.

I would supply a link to your specific device, but I am unable to fully identify it. We have forums for the Samsun Galaxy S variants as well as some Y Duos. Let us know which phone you have and we will get you pointed in the right direction.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones