• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introductions

rickaltman

Apr 13, 2010
I am a new Droid user, looking forward to connecting with a community. I have made a lot of progress in the last 48 hours, including learning that I am not the only one who feels very old with this device. Unlike the iPhone, the Droid uses fixed-size icons and text for most parts of the interface.

I need my reading glasses in order to operate this phone at all!

I am hoping that this has an OS- or maybe even an app-based solution in the offing and I would appreciate being directed to any threads that are conversing about this topic. Many thanks!

I am a new Droid user, looking forward to connecting with a community. I have made a lot of progress in the last 48 hours, including learning that I am not the only one who feels very old with this device. Unlike the iPhone, the Droid uses fixed-size icons and text for most parts of the interface.

I need my reading glasses in order to operate this phone at all!

I am hoping that this has an OS- or maybe even an app-based solution in the offing and I would appreciate being directed to any threads that are conversing about this topic. Many thanks!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones