• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introductions...

Hi all. I'm new to Android OS, but have been wanting to get on board since the G1...I just never could bring myself to pay the money to get one to use on AT&T and we've had issue with T-Mobile in the past, so that wasn't an option.

I recently purchased the Motorola Backflip, and while I'm familiar with its drawbacks, I have been quite pleased with it thus far. Previously, I've been using Sony Ericsson phones...probably for close to 6 years or so.

Anyway, during my research on Android in general and apps, I almost always end up here on these forums, so now that I have an Android phone, it's only proper that I join up :)

Hi all. I'm new to Android OS, but have been wanting to get on board since the G1...I just never could bring myself to pay the money to get one to use on AT&T and we've had issue with T-Mobile in the past, so that wasn't an option.

I recently purchased the Motorola Backflip, and while I'm familiar with its drawbacks, I have been quite pleased with it thus far. Previously, I've been using Sony Ericsson phones...probably for close to 6 years or so.

Anyway, during my research on Android in general and apps, I almost always end up here on these forums, so now that I have an Android phone, it's only proper that I join up :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones