• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "Invalid MMI Code" for Speed Dialing

after you set the number you want to speed dail then go to the dialer are you tapping the number then call? if so that is the problem. instead of doing that just long press the number. for example my husband is 2 on my speeddial (cause apparently ATT feels voicemail should be #1 in my life) i just press and hold 2
Thanks for this info! Just got new phone yesterday, Galaxy S2, my first smartphone, and spent all evening setting it up. Then discovered my speed dial numbers were giving the "MMI" message, so phoned t-mobile who couldnt figure it out and put me through to Samsung who couldnt figure it out and suggested I do a factory reset. Could not face starting all over so googled and came to your forum. Such a simple answer yet none of the techies knew it. Thanks I have now joined and bookmarked your page!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones