• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inventory App

duser3

Lurker
Jul 28, 2011
I am looking for an app that I can use to do some basic inventory managment in my office. We are a construction based company and we have computers and computer related items that go out to job sites and we would like to have a database of some sort to manage it. I think the easiest way is to create a bar code for each piece of equipment (we have the ablilty to create the bar codes already) and then scan the product as it leaves the office and then we can set where it is located, ie. which job site its at and what user took it. Not sure if anyone knows of an app that would do this or if someone knows how to build and app that could do this for us. If you do know how to build something, let me know the cost before we go too far down that road. Thanks for the help!

Andy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones