• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Invert Colors in Android 4.4.2?

andMego

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2015
I have an android tablet with AOSP, there is no invert colors option in settings, any apps that will have the same result? I got an app to do it but it only works once in a while https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.omegacentauri.red&hl=en_US
I'm rooted and have Xposed installed but I'm having trouble finding any modules that help
CF.Lumen doesn't work since the tablet doesn't have a gps inside and it can't find my location

Have you unlocked Developers Options?
(I don't know if it is even an option on a device so old.)

Anyway, if so, look for 'Simulate Color Space' (or similar) and see if any settings there can do what you want.

Screenshot_2020-08-23_22-26-25.jpg

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
The developer is some Chinese company that says they can add this feature sometime next year.
I solved this by using cf.lumen, was able to “set my location” by just changing the xml file it uses to store that info.
After that I just went ahead and changed the app myself with apktool on my pc and it still works even though the signature is different (just had to uninstall the original one first). If anyone needs help with either of those lmk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones