• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Invisible folders

My son and I both have the older Nexus 7's. After seeing all the books on mine my son wanted me to put a book reader on his. I put Moon Reader Pro on his since it was the one I had and was familiar with.

When I went to add the books he had bought, there was no Books folder like there is on mine. I added a folder and went to rename it, but it wouldn't change the name. I compared his and mine and I show quite a few folders that he doesn't. While his was plugged into my laptop I used Search and it showed a Books folder even though it is not showing on the Nexus.

Does anyone know how I can get the invisible folders to show up? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm sorry, I'm trying to understand this: "While his was plugged into my laptop I used Search and it showed a Books folder even though it is not showing on the Nexus.".

The "not showing on the Nexus" implied you have some way of viewing it on the Nexus rather than on your computer.

I think he is saying he can not see them in the nexus library.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones