• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

IOS TO ANDROID

Depends what you mean by best

The most expensive ceramic backed smallest phone with the largest screen , a retina scanning fingerprint reader, replacable pabels, with the fastest speed with the longest battery life with the lightest weight and with completely wireless music with a headphone jack and a one-piece aluminium unibody with a removable battery , all the aditional software you need with non of the bloatwear and the cheapest price?

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
"Best" is different for everyone. Granted Samsung has many fans and the Note 8 is a fine device, but so is the 8+ (if you like those larger phones). LG has the LV30, OnePlus5 is also very nice.

What you are going to find with Android is there are many Many options and more than one way of doing the same thing. And it usually looks different from phone to phone, even though it all behaves the same.

Upvote 0
I have no knowledge for andoid. Battery life, camera, fingerprint and screen i want best.
Iphone Huh?
did ya get the patch the other day to stop

this
జ్ఞ‌ా
from freezing it?
I'm still chaseing down the Iphone killing symbols LoL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones