1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ipad power supply OK for note 2?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by psionguy, May 4, 2013.

1. psionguy

psionguy Member

I have just got my note 2, and need a power supply for it. I was looking at my Ipad power supply which is rated at 2 amps and has a removable data cable. Could this be OK if I switch cables with my Samsung data cable and use that instead of buying a new power supply?

Advertisement

2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

The one for the iPad (not iPhone) will be just fine.
    Did you not receive a charger when you got your Note 2?

psionguy likes this.
  3. psionguy

psionguy Member

No I purchased an (a) grade phone from a reputable supplier which I have used before. Was very hard to get this grade, most were (B) grade which means that would not have been perfect. The phone was as new and perfect and I saved a lot of money on my purchase, but you only get a data cable with it. Thanks for the confirmation, and yes it is an Ipad power supply.

4. lcneed

lcneed Android Enthusiast

It will work and I used it all the time. I also use the Kindle Fire charger. Now the other way doesn't work. I tried charging my iPad Mini with my Note II charger and the battery icon on the iPad Mini will shop "Not Charging". The iPad Mini charging system seems to be very sensitive.

5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

There's about 4 iPad chargers placed around my house cause damn near everyone who walks in the door has an iPad or iPhone.
    When I had the S2 I was plugging in all the time cause I hated my battery to drop below 50%.