• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ipega Bluetooth Gaming Controller

paganguardian

Sep 7, 2011
Just got this controller and I haven't messed with it a whole lot, But so far i've managed to get the buttons and bumpers to work with nes.emu md.emu fpse n64oid. Haven't had to download any software either. My question is, has anyone figured out how to get the right analog stick working? Mainly want it to map the c buttons for n64oid. Tried finding answers everywhere, to no avail. Phone is rooted with latest cyanoid rom.

no idea, that sounds more like a general question than a sequent specific question. personally i use ps3 controllers and the sixaxis software and it works great, analog and all, but to each their own i guess. try finding a section about the controller if possible, or a more general controller or even accessory section. because without us having the same controller having the same phone is irrelevant

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones