• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 10g > Incredible

Of course something better will come out. I'm sure they already have the next handset in testing or are building their inventory as we speak. Thats the nature of the beast. I'm happy with my phone, and i won't be envious when the next handset makes it debut. Unless of course its able to run iphone apps, android apps, windows mobile apps, windows xp, linux, unix, flash all at the same time with no slowdown and 1tb of built in storage. Then i'll drool ;)

Introducing the HTC Ultimate Xtreme

Upvote 0
Of course something better will come out. I'm sure they already have the next handset in testing or are building their inventory as we speak. Thats the nature of the beast. I'm happy with my phone, and i won't be envious when the next handset makes it debut. Unless of course its able to run iphone apps, android apps, windows mobile apps, windows xp, linux, unix, flash all at the same time with no slowdown and 1tb of built in storage. Then i'll drool ;)

Introducing the HTC Ultimate Xtreme

That would be a phone I'd like to see! :D Imagine the battery problems with that though. :eek:

Upvote 0
I really get tired of threads like this. My wife has and Iphone and I was always playing with it. I wanted an Iphone for years, but it was not an option to me because fortunately my company provides me a cell phone. For several years I had the Blackberry devices, which suited my needs very well, all though they were not much fun. Then Google came along and took most things (not all) that Apple did, and did it a little better. Along came the Motorola Droid, and I was waiting in line that November morning. Loved the Droid as a device, but hated the form factor and physical keyboard from day one. Then comes the Incredible, now I have the phone that I wanted when I got the Droid. I no longer want an Iphone, but if I was a big Music person theat might be different. Just remember without the Iphone we would not be talking about the Incredible. At the end of the day it is the persons option to buy what he or she wants, and thats how it should be. I just dont see the need for comparison all the time. Buy what you want. I will always be thankful for the Iphone, without it I dont think we would be where we are today with the Incredible. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0
I really get tired of threads like this. My wife has and Iphone and I was always playing with it. I wanted an Iphone for years, but it was not an option to me because fortunately my company provides me a cell phone. For several years I had the Blackberry devices, which suited my needs very well, all though they were not much fun. Then Google came along and took most things (not all) that Apple did, and did it a little better. Along came the Motorola Droid, and I was waiting in line that November morning. Loved the Droid as a device, but hated the form factor and physical keyboard from day one. Then comes the Incredible, now I have the phone that I wanted when I got the Droid. I no longer want an Iphone, but if I was a big Music person theat might be different. Just remember without the Iphone we would not be talking about the Incredible. At the end of the day it is the persons option to buy what he or she wants, and thats how it should be. I just dont see the need for comparison all the time. Buy what you want. I will always be thankful for the Iphone, without it I dont think we would be where we are today with the Incredible. Good Luck!!

Yes the iphone raise the bar but their was touch screen phones before the iphone,my main thing is i'm on sprint for sometime now and no plan is better and my coverage is great.Apple do a good job of hyping that phone,you ever not watch a tv program and see the iphone ad? the features they show android has been doing it.Something would've coming along even if the iphone wasn't here.

Upvote 0
iPhone =/= Android.

1273017764968.jpg

I cannot express any further level of facepalm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones