1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

iPhone 3GS to Nexus 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by greenwoodma, Feb 23, 2013.

1. greenwoodma

greenwoodma Newbie

Decided to switch to Android and have just ordered a Nexus 4.

I'm coming from an iPhone 3GS. I loved my 3GS, but didn't like the design of 4,4S,5 and thought iOS6 was just boring and same as iOS1-5. So is there anything I should be doing, downloading or using on my new Android device?!
    Was going to order an 8Gb version, but read that you only get 5Gb free, so decided to pay the extra for the 16Gb version.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Krunk83

Krunk83 Android Enthusiast

Good decision. Enjoy the phone.

3. andrews317

andrews317 Android Enthusiast

Probably 50% of my iFriends (including my gf) have been switching lately to Android, and all of them are pretty happy with their decision.

4. JunBringer

JunBringer Android Expert

You made a good choice! I came from a 3GS as well and have never looked back. Android is still surprising me with all of the ridiculously cool things you can do and the Nexus 4 is really solid in every way.

5. newsman787

newsman787 Newbie

Thing is to enjoy whatever phone you get. Came from iPhone where I had always enjoyed them from start. Loved iPhone! But love my Nexus 4!! Good luck with your choice.

6. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Be prepared for a bit of a learning curve, though: my missus is a dyed-in-the-wool apple-ite and she struggles (read: hates) using my N4. And my previous Desire.

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews