• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 4 Contacts into the Captivate

1. Press contact
2. Write number on Captivate
3. Repeat

That's the only method I can think of that doesn't involve gmail. Any reason why you don't want to use it? It's really easy, and you can just delete your gmail account after you do that.

From my understanding custom ring tones don't work with Gmail contacts. Not sure about pictures for contacts, but the custom ring tones is a big deal for me.

-Funk

Upvote 0
From my understanding custom ring tones don't work with Gmail contacts. Not sure about pictures for contacts, but the custom ring tones is a big deal for me.

-Funk

Ah, I see. I let me check if I can find another contacts application, or if anyone else can chime in on the mean time. I wasn't even aware this problem existed until now. Is kind of a biggie if you're into that kind of thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones