• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 4s Notes to Android

ancientnoise

Lurker
Mar 25, 2011
Hi

Here's the situation:

My better half's cracked and incompatible (by default) iPhone is about to bite the dust.

She's taken my advice (there's a first) and has decided that an Android phone is the best way to go. Yep, another convert (or "escapee" from the Apple walled-garden, depending on your viewpoint) is about to find out how much more useful these devices can be.

I've taken all the photos from the iPhone and backed them up to PC.

Now, how do I get all those (and there are lots) of NOTES off of the iPhone?

If I can get them off the iPhone, a transfer to the new Android won't be an issue.

I expected this to be a simple task, but then I'm a long-term Droid user and, as you probably already know, Apple never make anything obvious or useful (unless you have an iMac, iTunes or any of that other garbage).

PS: for an extra challenge, anyone who can tell me how to do this without a) emailing all of them, as there are LOTS or b) cut-and-paste or c) writing them down on paper and typing them into a proper (open) note taking app will win a few smileys.

Hi! I would like expand this question. How can I sync iCloud notes to SGS3? Years I had iphone and macbook air(snow leopard) and Notes sync without effort between icloud->iphone->MBA mail. Now I would like to continue use of notes with android SGS3 4.1.2 and I have no idea how.

Anyone?

Information between iCloud.com and MBA mail 4.6 works just like a thought but real problem is to find Note- app which could communicate either iCloud or mail, HELP

Last resort is to create .txt-file in to dropbox and edit it, but hey come on it's year 2013...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones