1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

iPhone 4S user take on Droid RAZR

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chris2k5, Dec 24, 2011.

1. chris2k5

chris2k5 Android Enthusiast

So I am heavily biased for the Apple iPhone 4S and have always been after using the iPhone 4 and multiple Android devices.

I got a Droid RAZR as a gift today and after 5-7 hours of usage, I come out really impressed. In the past, I've used so many Android devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, and etc and it has always left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was impressed with hardware and software which is something I really only saw about Apple's iPhone. There were no lags on the RAZR and the hardware was impeccable. I think Motorola really got it right with this phone and this is what HTC and Samsung should aspire to.

I did find the RAZR's camera to be very lackluster and of course the screen resolution not state of the art. Those are the only two complaints I could find compared to other Android devices which have A LOT more.

The hardware really wows me. It is so thin and the materials are spot on perfect. I think build quality is right up there with Apple. Software being Android I was expecting lag but it ran very smoothly and the keyboard was very smooth.

All I have to say is, after taking a huge hiatus from Android for 2011, I am going to keep my eyes open.

GalaxyNexus and jroc like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jroc

jroc Android Expert

Amazing coming from an iPhone user considering its Motorola and running Blur. Sometimes I think Moto is as hated as Apple in Android land....lol.

I agree about the hardware and software. Sometimes I do stuff just to try to make it lag. And the hardware....the back can be removed kinda easy for it being a non removable battery. Havent found any issues from doing that yet. Once it snaps back on its on. Have yet to test the water resistance after removing the back tho...kinda paranoid...lol

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  3. jredecop

jredecop Lurker

Are you keeping it? I've been considering the switch.

GalaxyNexus likes this.

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews