• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 6?

Welcome to the site dhernandezhr :)

The Australian Virgin Mobile has the iPhone 6, and so does VM Canada. I haven't heard when the US Virgin Mobile will carry the iPhone 6.

I'm on Virgin Mobile USA and the only iPhone they currently have on the site and in stock, is the 4s 8GB....They have been out of stock for the iPhones 5c 32 GB and the 5s 64 GB for at least 4 to 5 months now, maybe longer. People ask everyday, on the VMUSA facebook page, when they are restocking these phones and if they are getting the iPhone 6. The reps never have an answer, stating that they don't know....I have a feeling if they do get them, it will be a while, if ever...But from what I have read, Boost Mobile does carry them. Of course this info is only helpful, if you live in the USA...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones