1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Iphone A1699 64gb usage

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by raghavsood999, Dec 8, 2015.

1. raghavsood999

raghavsood999 Newbie

Hey I got a clone of the iPhone 6plus and I am not sure how to use the full 64gb of the phone. When I plug the phone into my pc, I get 2 options. One is mass storage but nothing happens when I click that in the phone and the other is, Media Esxchange. This is the main option I select to transfer music to my phone. The problem is only 7gb is usable in the SD card and 12 gb is usable of phone storage.

Does any one know what sd card is? This phone has no sd card slot so how can there be a sd card?
    I wud like to use 64 gb but only 2 storage drives appear inside the drive letter icon.

20gb is not enough. I need to transfer huge files across and I'm sure the OS is using 12gb and no more but 64 gb - 12 is not 24gb. Its brand New phone. Does any one have idea. Can this phone take extra external storage of 128GB sd card?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

It's a clone so I'm guessing it doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of storage as the real iPhone 6 Plus.

I take it the OS is just Android made to look like iOS? Which version of Android is it running?

scary alien and Hadron like this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The Android OS doesn't take up 12GB.

It's common for Android to use some of its internal storage as an emulated SD card. That might be what you are seeing.

To get the clearest picture, could you install the Storage Truth app described in this thread and post its output here? That will give us a clear idea of exactly what storage your device really has.

mikedt, scary alien and El Presidente like this.
  4. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

In addition to the above...

This tells us nothing, other than it uses the MTK6592 SOC (as deduced from your other question). We need to know the manufacturer and model to be able to advise you.

mikedt, Hadron and scary alien like this.
  5. raghavsood999

raghavsood999 Newbie

Its one of those china phones. The model is : A1699. As said on An tutu the model is: MKU82ZP/A.

GPU IS MALI T720.

6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

What does it tell you your storage is if you install the tool Hadron inks to?

mikedt likes this.
  7. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

It's a clone. I doubt it even has 32GB on it. I'd believe whoever sold it is just lying

mikedt likes this.
  8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Knock-off iPhone might have 8 or 16GB, if lucky. The vendor is lying, and probably find that the firmware is lying as well.

Pugs1957 likes this.
  9. Pugs1957

Pugs1957 Guest

Here you go

You have been scammed

Published on 10 Apr 2015
    MTK6592 Octa Core I6 Plus
    Ram: Real 1GB
    Internal storage: 16GB
    Display: 1280x720
    Feature: Real Touch ID, Touble tap menu, Landspace, Zoomed disply
    Link to order: