• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone defector!

gezpage

Lurker
Feb 15, 2010
This is me saying hi - just got my Milestone this morning and so far I'm over the moon - everything I wanted and more is working fine.

I'm a bit of a retro head so one of the first apps I installed was the C64 emulator and had a quick go on Blagger... ah retro goodness on my phone :rolleyes:

This is me saying hi - just got my Milestone this morning and so far I'm over the moon - everything I wanted and more is working fine.

I'm a bit of a retro head so one of the first apps I installed was the C64 emulator and had a quick go on Blagger... ah retro goodness on my phone :rolleyes:
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Thanks for the greets all!

iPhone can view most websites. It is probably the best mobile internet device out there simply because you can view the whole web page and not a "watered down" version. Safari does not support JAVA and flash yet, but it is expected within the next few months.

Confused - are you saying iphone browser is better? Have to disagree there, cant beat mobile browsing in 800x480...

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones