• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

IPhone Fanboys try to "one up"the fantastic EVO bashing Iphone video!!

So wait openness is a bad thing so it is good to have grandmaster Steve jobs tells us what we should do with devices we pay for how having the choice to freely install apps that aren't approved by Google make me programmer? Android is unstable crap that hog battery. I would a little bit unstable but for the most it more stable than Windows Mobile or Symbian. The iPhone is somehow better because it has worse quality camera.

Upvote 0
Who cares if the user is a programmer. If the phone is more open there will be more programmers hence more and better applications. Let me see if there is an example of this. . .(thinking). . .oh Apple vs PC. I like not taking pictures with a crappy camera. Oh yeah my phone gets reception unlike the iphone. I think the "i" stands for interruption of service. As far as 4G goes, I believe that Sprint is less than a year away from getting national 4G coverage and is about 20% there. I am willing to bet Sprint finishes the 4G network before AT&T starts.

Lets go for the Battery life. I get a half a day because I have apps that update data every second. I don't charge my phone at night I charge it in the middle of the day for 2 hours and it make the phone last the hole day. My friend doesn't use the phone constantly and it last 3 days. Besides that, the new update will make the battery last longer.

What is the biggest difference. Google and there partner phone makers will listen to their customers and send update. Apple will either a) sell you a new phone in a year when the next generation comes out or b) tell you to buy one of their cases or simple adjust the way you hold your phone.

In conclusion Apple will not be around for much longer. Bill Gates had to invest money in Apple to prop them up so that there would be any reason to use anti-trust suits to break Microsoft up--really Google it.

Upvote 0
I'm so sick of hearing about Apple and the iPhone on an Android forum personally.

Me too... I visit the Evo section more often than any other section and the iPhone just pops up everywhere... i'm so damn sick of it too. You just can't escape it no matter where you go. I switched from a 3GS to a Evo to escape the Apple name and iPhone, but it's everywhere and there's no escape. :p

Upvote 0
thats why its in the "lounge", so it doesnt pollute the EVO forums...

it's not in the lounge, it's in the android lounge
The Lounge We're all friends here. Hang out, kick your feet up and talk about whatever the heck you want!
Android Lounge A place for general Android discussion and questions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones