• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iphone for boost

Better selection is not all that for me... better prices is what I'm looking for. If the iPhone is going to hit Boost then I think they're going to offer better prices on their standing devices I feel. That's usually their modus operandi from what I've seen.

The way it looks, soon USA cellphones are going to go the same route of 90% of the rest of the world. You buy your device, pay full price for it, and you're free to do what you want with it. Go to any carrier. If you have a large sum to put down you get the large, hefty device and if you only want to put down a small amount you go with the basic, feature phone. The USA cellphone business model was not sustainable anyway.

Upvote 0
If boost does start offering the iphone the weak cell network will only get weaker case in point when sprint picked it up their network went to the crap it is today right before they released the iphone but after all those network upgrade they had a decent network but now after the iphone their network sucks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones