• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories iPhone like battery case for eris

This was one of my first thoughts when I got my eris! My 1750 and amzer solar charger are keeping my eris running pretty well at this point though.

The eris has only been available to the public since November, so it's no surprise that we are not standing ankle-deep in eris accessories right now. Things like this, however, didn't come out for the Iphone during it's first 4 months on the market either. I'm sure that we'll be seeing more peripherals like this in the next year or so.

Things are looking good so far though. Since November many companies like Seidio and Otterbox have come out and make fantastic cases, extended-life batteries and chargers. More will come.

Upvote 0
here ya go.

Amzer-3500-mAh-Battery-Backup-Solar-Charger

I love the thing. Having 2 batteries to switch around is a good way to keep your eris up and running. But what good is a 2nd battery during a multiple day camping trip or zombie apocalypse? <Hey, where's my wall adapter, I need to charge my eris? Oh no, that zombie has it! Goddamnit!!!! I sure wish I had that solar charger in my back pocket!> This thing can take a charge off of ambient room light and seems to charge the phone slightly faster than the wall adapter. It also charges just about any device that takes power via usb!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones