1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

iPhone not recieving mms from Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by snowboardingpezo, Jun 3, 2010.

1. snowboardingpezo

I have been having troubles sending picture messages (mms) to people's phones. After some work, i have narrowed it down to only having problems sending mms to iPhone's.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I talked to technical support and they told me it was on at&t's side as it shows in the verizon system that it was sent.

Let me know what you guys have seen...

Thanks

2. DMP84

DMP84 Newbie

Make sure the picture has a caption then your buddies will get their photos on their iphone.

3. snowboardingpezo

tried this... didn't work

any other ideas?

4. izzy35

izzy35 Android Enthusiast

Sorry it didn't work. I had been dealing with this for a few days and it was a HUGE annoyance! It has to do with the size of the photo that Att restricts, or something along those lines. The Incredible takes a 8mp photo, and yes i know it automatically shrinks it, but something still causes it to not work.

Make sure you add the caption because this solved my days of FRUSTRATION and I now am able to successfully send 100% of the time. I know u said it didn't work but try it again and see what happens. Also try taking a smaller photo, which to me is dumb but worth a try.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews