• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone users have Hero envy!!

The sense UI is very popular , Such a nice design I'm not surprised people on other platforms want to use it. The sense UI is I'm sure you'll agree "Iconic" within android.

By the way , Did you notice the General picture quality of that Video....... Wow! :eek: I wasn't even watching it on the High Quality youtube setting

Upvote 0
i remember watching vids on youtube months before the hero came out showcasing the sense UI

i decided way back then i was gonna get the hero

moment came along, and yeah.. it gave me pause - i think its got a great form factor, granted

but its got the stock android UI - not gonna do it!

interesting, my reaction to other product announcements... droid? "nope"

xperia? "nope"

lol

Upvote 0
Don't get me started on the Xperia, I drool just thinking about it. Sense UI is becoming very popular, plenty of custom roms with it for other android phones already, as I'm sure the Motoblur has too, I think it's more novelty for these people to have the lastest look, I'm sure this guy and plenty others will be rushing to figure out how to get their phone to look like the Rachael UI SE on their androids, iphones, winmos, etc.

Upvote 0
I have Sense UI envy on my Moment.
screenshot1257398082683.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones