1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Iphone4 vs G2X vs infuse

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by AJPTransport, Jun 8, 2011.

1. AJPTransport

AJPTransport Member
    None

Aug 3, 2010
    Ok I have the iPhone 4, I'm bored with it, it's on t mobile and edge network sucks. I've had iPhones since they came out. I did buy the samsung galaxy last year and had it for 2 months, liked the software but, the phones charger was on top? Wtf, battery was horrible and it had no flash. Now I'm looking at the infuse but guys are saying the battery is horrible too. I like the samsung cause it allows you to have "groups" in your contacts. I'm getting a lot of offers to trade my iPhone for the G2X, how is this phone? Is it worth it? Battery?

Advertisement

2. avenuePad

avenuePad Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 2, 2010
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    I'm in love with the G2X: stock Android, beautiful screen, dual core, and just an all around beautiful device. I would love to pick one up, but I just picked up the Galaxy S this past November and I'm still pretty happy with it.

One issue I've only heard a little bit about is a screen leak, a la iPad 2, but that doesn't seem to be too common. I'd just check that out at the store - you'll just need somewhere dark to check it out.

As for the G2X's battery, I can't really talk from personal experience, but from what I've read online people seem to be OK with it. There are, of course, people with some problems, but there are others with problems.

Here are a few threads from other forums where some people are having battery issues:

- In this thread people seem to be having troubles with their battery because of 4G usage.

- In this thread it is suggested to let the battery drain completely and then do a factory reset. Though, some on this thread say that just draining the battery down completely is enough.

Finally, here's a thread about the battery from this site.

So, there does seem to be some issues coming about regarding the G2X's battery life. I'd wait to hear back from owners of the phone. They'll be able to tell you if things have gotten better. Some people seem to not have any issues at all.

I hope that helps a little. :)